I didn't want to wait any longer. I'm not saying I'm disappointed in my purchase, but seeing as how I will be receiving my refurbished MBP *TODAY* via FedEx, it's hard for me to see the recent price cuts and still feel good about the seizing the moment. Is there anything I can do at this point? Some kind of pricematch/return in order to save the $350 I would have if I had just waited to order today? Any help is appreciated.