iPad But what secrets are hidden in the invitation?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by GBR, Oct 18, 2013.

1. GBR macrumors 6502

In the past when there is a keynote like this there are hidden eastereggs in the invitation sent to the media about what will be announced. Last time it was obvious the colored circles represented the iPhone 5c colors and the white circle with the silver ring represented the Touch ID sensor in the iPhone 5s.

However, I am at a complete loss with this new invitation.... anyone have thoughts as to what hidden iPad related secrets are in this??? We knew going into this keynote there could be a lot Apple has to release if they want updated equipment for the holidays, it's obvious that's what "we still have a lot to cover" refers to.

The image I just can't tell what it could be hinting at.

[​IMG]

2. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Why, it's clear as glass what it means...the new iPad will bulge out on the top and the bottom! Sort of shaped like a pillow!

Boy...so obvious!

:p ;) :D

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

There will be new covers. Clearly they have a lot to cover and the only way to do that is with new covers. Go innovation!

4. Brittany246 macrumors 6502a

I don't think there are any hidden meanings in the invitation. It's similar to last year's invitation with the apple logo on the bottom part of the screen.

o-IPAD-MINI-INVITACIN-facebook.jpg

5. bobright macrumors 601

There will be no metal iPad AT ALL which is why we haven't heard of any rumored colors. It will now be the iPad (C) and come in these numerous colors shown in the invitation pink, baby blue, green, etc...

6. The Flying Kite macrumors regular

Last year I think "little" meant iPad mini.

7. Lesser Evets macrumors 68040

Lesser Evets

It means Tim & Phil will be conducting this thing while nude. There will be a little to cover.

8. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

The leafs referring to the Photos app - And then iPhoto, hence iLife. Speculation is fun.

9. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

And you know this from first hand experience?:confused::eek: