Button press for calls and others not responsive

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by NovemberWhiskey, Jul 25, 2015.

1. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

ive been through several watches now due to various defects (scratches out of the box, band locking mechanism broken, etc) and they have all been bad in one aspect: it takes several presses to answer a call on the watch. The first press or two doesn't do anything.

Do you think this is a software issue, or more to do with the sapphire glass interfering with touches registering.

Love the watch besides that, and keeping it. just hope this is something that can be fixed by an update. In before people claiming they have never had a problem.

2. hokiemas macrumors member

I've had my watch about week, 42mm SS, and I don't have this issue. The only thing I've seen is having to put my wrist down then back up to get Hey Siri to work, but that isn't all the time.

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

I have the same issue where it takes several presses to register, but only with a third party app that I use most frequently (Wunderlist, when checking off the list). I had assumed the app is simply not fully optimized. I haven't encountered this with the native apps though.