iPhone Buuf Lockscreen Weather

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JamilaLei, Feb 17, 2013.

1. JamilaLei, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013

JamilaLei macrumors newbie

Hi yall, so I'm new to jb and I have the hang of it pretty much, but I cannot figure out how to change my weather location on my lockscreen!

I use iExplorer to access the root folder on my phone, I know ifile could be used as well, but I don't want to buy it right now and I'm just comfortable with iExplorer at the moment.

So my question is how do I open the Settings.js folder with text editor? I can use 'quick look' and I see the var locale and everything, but I can't actually open to change it, this is so frustrating because I have my location.s code, I just can't open!! Or dont now how to open it from iExplorer.

Please help, I would appreciate it!!

ETA BTW: I'm using the library/Themes/Buuflockclock/Settings.js

2. JamilaLei thread starter macrumors newbie

NVM, I just went ahead and downloaded ifile and figured it out. It was easier than I expected!

3. burrzoo macrumors newbie

If you ever want to do the modifications on your computer again, I highly recommend iFunBox. It's free for either Windows or Mac and has a very simple User Interface. For the ".js" file you can copy the file to your desktop and edit with Notepad. Just be sure to save it again as ".js" and then can move it back to your iPhone.

4. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

This^. It's my goto program of choice.

5. burrzoo macrumors newbie

I hear ya!!!