Hey guys. I need a bit of advice. I'm looking to get a current gen 13" refurb or second hand. I don't need it right away but I've been looking for these for a bit and I would like to get one relatively soon. I suppose the real questions is when we will see the next significant upgrade. If under 3 months or so I would wait, or even a bit longer but it would have to be a a good upgrade for that. What do you think?