Buy 13" now or wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Minehead, Apr 14, 2013.

  1. Minehead macrumors newbie

    Aug 2, 2011
    I will be going to college next year and am in dire need of a new computer. I am all but set on getting a 13' MBA (2.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB flash). I could potentially get the computer now, but would it be a better idea to wait until June(?) when the refresh the MBA? I would like retina display on the air, but I do not think that will be happening this year...Regardless, has there been any verified rumors about what is going to happen to the airs later this year that I would potentially want?
  2. tardman91 macrumors 65816


    Oct 21, 2009
    Tampa Area, FL
    I know they're expecting new processors, but there hasn't really been dates thrown around. That's really anyone's guess. I would wait until the WWDC in June if you can. There's a prett good chance we'll get some news then. If not new models just yet, at least maybe more of an idea of when they might be released.
  3. Jaro65 macrumors 68040


    Mar 27, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Haswell and HD5000 should be really nice in the next gen MBA. If you can, it would make sense to wait until there is an indication when is the refresh going to happen.
  4. Tony0693 macrumors newbie

    Feb 14, 2013
    HD 4600* and yes, judging by the past years, we'll know the exact date and time we can expect the refresh way before its actually announced. ;)

Share This Page