Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LuluBean

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2013
I bought Pages & Numbers for my iMac and would like to also have it on my MacBook Air for when I travel. Do I have to buy it again or can I also add to laptop? I also have iCloud but in order to edit any documents it says I have to have Pages installed.

flynz4

macrumors 68040
Aug 9, 2009
Portland, OR
I bought Pages & Numbers for my iMac and would like to also have it on my MacBook Air for when I travel. Do I have to buy it again or can I also add to laptop? I also have iCloud but in order to edit any documents it says I have to have Pages installed.

If you bought it from the Mac App Store... then you can install it on every computer that you own.

If you bought it on DVD... it is per the licensing agreement on the box.

/Jim

SMDBill

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2013

Free to install on another machine if you already paid for it AFAIK. That's one beauty of Apple's products that you don't always (or hardly ever) get with programs from MS, Adobe, etc. For those of us with several machines it's a very nice cost saving feature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.