Buy a Mac, a lottery??

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Cromas, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Cromas macrumors member

Cromas

I'll recieve my mac in 1 week and everytime that I buy a mac, have in mind that maybe have bad issues! Iam scary always... thats so bad about apple, apple should be test more his products before sell... I think!

I hope dont have any bad Issues and be a happy owner... :p

2. beige matchbox macrumors 6502a

beige matchbox

ahh, you've spent too much time reading support forums, where, surprise surprise people post problems ;)

I and the quiet majority rarely have issues that can't be solved with a couple of clicks. I've been using macs for, err... well, the 68k was king at the time, so quite a while, i've only had the one hardware issue (powerbook) on 15 plus machines.

So i wouldn't say it's a lottery, more that on forums you tend to find everyone with issues in one place :D

3. Queso macrumors G4

I've only had one bad Mac arrive, a tangerine iMac G3. All the others have worked perfectly for at least a year :p

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Those that have problems are a small minority. You only hear about it because they are the ones who make noise, you don't have people with no issues posting all the time.

TEG

5. Cromas thread starter macrumors member

Cromas

yeah you maybe are correct, this forum cause panic to me... hahahaha, I only have a mac power mac g5, 2 years and still perfect, well I expect the same of my BTO next week :D , when arrive the first thing its test the wake sleep problem that people talk here...

6. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

Apple have the best rating out of any PC manufacterer. Apple should be the one computer company you feel happiest buying from.

Ignore the problems you see on the forums, they do not represent anywhere near the total Apple userbase.