Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zeekium

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2005
No one can tell me for sure about this: Does this deal work for a highschooler??

ipacmm

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2003
Cincinnati, OH
Zeekium said:
No one can tell me for sure about this: Does this deal work for a highschooler??

I don't think it does, only college because that is the way Apple always worked with the EDU discount....

I really don't know why Apple doesn't want to give any discount to high school students.

ipacmm

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2003
Cincinnati, OH
G4scott said:
Now my question is, can you get custom engraving for your iPod mini?

You should be able to get the free engraving on the ipod because you are just going to get $179 back no matter how much you spend on the ipod.

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Apr 27, 2005
what do you guys think if you a friend of mine bought a imac over 2 weeks ago in a apple store you think it would apply? well his parents bought him and his brother ones they are about to go to college she spent over 5k so i think it should apply.

Eluon

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2005
Spring, Texas
No iPod for me

entropyjosh said:
what do you guys think if you a friend of mine bought a imac over 2 weeks ago in a apple store you think it would apply? well his parents bought him and his brother ones they are about to go to college she spent over 5k so i think it should apply.

Well... I called Apple yesterday because I bought an iMac G5 at the beginning of June (it hasn't even been unpackaged yet since I am out of town) and they said the offer was not good for people who bought any computers before yesterday's promotion.

Sucks, but that is the way it is. :eek:

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
Eluon said:
Well... I called Apple yesterday because I bought an iMac G5 at the beginning of June (it hasn't even been unpackaged yet since I am out of town) and they said the offer was not good for people who bought any computers before yesterday's promotion.

Sucks, but that is the way it is. :eek:

You might still be able to get the $100 edu rebate for computers purchased before June 25, if you can get one of the rebate coupons, and it hasn't been 30 days since your purchase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.