Buy a MacBook Pro 15inch Now or Later?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by xDeathReaperx, Oct 24, 2009.

  1. xDeathReaperx macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    #1
    I can wait up to 6 months for a MacBook Pro, I have the money I just need to know if there will be any good updates within those updates. When I say GOOD UPDATES, I mean if there are rumors if apple's going to lets say... add another USB Port or and another inch to the screen so it will now be a 16inch etc. (lol)

    So are there any rumored things for the MBP15, or should I just buy it now?

    Thanks!
     
  2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

    thegoldenmackid

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2006
    Location:
    dallas, texas
    #2
    We aren't going to see major redesigns in January most likely. I still think that buying now is not a good idea unless you need it. There will likely be some minor changes besides just a processor bump in June, but it's not going to be a major overhaul.
     
  3. xDeathReaperx thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    #3
    I'm a highschool student and I'm really just getting the MacBook pro for fun etc and just to have a computer, so should I get it?
     
  4. psingh01 macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2004
    #4
    They added 2" already! Buy now!.....:D
     
  5. Lucidmyth macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2007
    Location:
    The Netherlands
    #5
    I'm in the same boat.
    I think I better wait..
     
  6. MacKiddyWiddy macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2009
    #6
    places suggest upgrades in january, but no one reckons much will change so in that mind, i say buy now [​IMG]
     
  7. clyde2801 macrumors 601

    clyde2801

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Location:
    In the land of no hills and red dirt.
    #7
    If you truly need it now, buy it now. If you don't, then wait.
     

Share This Page