Hi all, recently change idea to buy an iMac 2.8ghx to buy a Macpro refurbished. But in "buyers guide" tell that is not convenient, but nobody talk about if is possible an upgrade today or later in january or when is spected. If is in January obviously dont wait. What is your opinion? Thank you.