HI. I'm an italian student. I have to buy a MBP, but I need it during the next month. I know that this is not the best moment for doing this purchase , but as I said I need it. Do you think that if i bought it I would make a big mistake?? How much time should I (probably) wait for the new model? Because I can't wait up to 1 or 2 months... Thanks!