Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Best Buy has some good deals right now. new 42mm SS @ w/ a black leather loop & AC+ for $430 OR keep used (shows scratches) w/ black sports band w/ 1yr left on AC+ that i paid for $340? I still have the option to return the used right now.

So it's basically NEW, better band ($149) & 2yrs of AC+.

I think it's an easy decision but not sure why i need someone else to tell me yes. I can never make decisions.

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Best Buy has some good deals right now. new 42mm SS @ w/ a black leather loop & AC+ for $430 OR keep used (shows scratches) w/ black sports band w/ 1yr left on AC+ that i paid for $340? I still have the option to return the used right now.

So it's basically NEW, better band ($149) & 2yrs of AC+.

I think it's an easy decision but not sure why i need someone else to tell me yes. I can never make decisions.

Go buy the new one. If you already owned a used one since launch or whatever, I'd tell you not to do it, but if this was a recent purchase, why not?

The SS will get little scratches on it. Fact.

Reactions: yanki01

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Are we talking paying $430 for last years model? I'd not buy the old SS now.

series 0, 42mm SS w/ black leather loop & AC+ comes out to $430 w/ taxes and free shipping.
[doublepost=1474567760][/doublepost]ended up buying the new one. i'm too OCD about the one i have being used. paying an extra $90 for a brand new one with a leather loop (as opposed to a sports band) along with an extra year of AC+ seemed like a win for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.