Hi all, I'm looking to replace my very tired 2010 MacPro. I know this machine could be upgraded under normal circumstances, but my machine has some serious issues requiring an immediate replacement. I was going to purchase a new 2017 27" iMac with a 4.2Ghz i7 processor, 512GB SSD and a Radeon Pro 580. However a local shop is selling a new 6-core 3.5GHzMac Pro 6,1 with 512GB SSD and D700 for about the around the price. In either case, I was planing on doing an OWC memory upgrade to 64GB and price still stays around $100 difference. I have a two monitor setup, so I don't need the new monitor, but it would be nice to have three. That said, I'm worried about any possible noise and heat issues that may pop up on the the iMac when rendering. I have a new gig starting in two weeks, so I can't wait until December for the iMacPros. Anyone else in this situation? FYI, I'm running Premiere, DaVinci Resolve and Lightroom.