Buy a new MacBook pro now or wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by steelersfantn, Oct 17, 2011.

  1. steelersfantn macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    #1
    I here rumors of a spec bump, my current mac is still running but it's a little long in the tooth 4 yr old white macbook. Should I wait a few weeks or just pull the trigger now on amazon?
     
  2. GuitarG20 macrumors 65816

    GuitarG20

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2011
    #2
    you really should read recent threads/search before you make a new thread. I would wait if I was you.
     
  3. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

    wrinkster22

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2011
    Location:
    Toronto
    #3
    wait if you want get now if you want. really, it likely won't be a major upgrade.
     
  4. Chazn macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2011
    #4
    Wait for the new refreash.
    Also 4 years isn't that long for an Apple computer. My Windows laptop lasted 6 years take that.
     
  5. randomrazr macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2011
    #5
    did u not bother looking this up?

    seriously if u need a computer buy it now, if not then wait...and wait....and wait.....
     
  6. vitzr macrumors 68030

    vitzr

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2011
    Location:
    California
    #6
    Sounds like you can easily wait.

    Based on all I've read, if you wait you'll be really glad you did.
     
  7. MVRL macrumors regular

    MVRL

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2011
    #7
    buy NAO!!!!!!!

    right NAO!!

    right at this moment, NAO!!!!!!!!!!!

    all the online stores are down though
     
  8. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

    mrsir2009

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2009
    Location:
    Melbourne, Australia
    #8
    Its going to be a minor update... Not worth worrying about.
     

Share This Page