Buy an iPhone 4 know

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by will waters, Sep 18, 2011.

1. will waters macrumors regular

Hi

I am considering getting an iPhone 4, mainly because some of the contracts are sooooo cheap know, or should I wait for the 4s/ 5 ( I will wait until next year when the contracts become cheaper)?

Will

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

It's up to you. iPhone 4 is already a nice product, so if you can get it for cheap and that's what you want, go for it. Just keep in mind that the next iPhone is around the corner but if you aren't too fussy about having the latest products then it's all good.

3. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

If you wait the 4 will be cheaper and come down in price

4. GertjanDM macrumors newbie

GertjanDM

I would wait for the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4 still is an awesome product, but like what's been said above, iphone 4 will become cheaper and then your decision will rather depend on paying less for a really good product or paying more to have THE new iPhone and some better specs ofcourse.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.798529,3.922280

5. magamo macrumors 6502

I bought my iPhone 4 the other day and don't regret it. But since you're thinking of getting one because it got cheaper, now may not be the best time. It's a great smartphone though.

6. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

Here's a thought though: After the next iPhone is released, there may not be 16/32gig models of the iPhone 4 available. It could very well be that only an 8 gig 'low end' iPhone 4 will be available new.

7. gimmeiphone macrumors 6502

...or a dictionary? :p buy one if you want one, but not if you think youll kick yourself later