Buy ATT iPad data plans

Casey53555

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2015
Looking for any 29.99 monthly data plans I need one really bad and I am willing to pay. I have pay pal and have an e bay account if you are worried about security. Please email call or text me.
Casey Kaim
608-658-4589
Casey53555@me.com

Thanks just looking for the iPad specific data plan not the iPhone plan and only aTTs plan.
Thanks

Buying sorry I wrote buy I'm looking for plans

thewired1

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
I'm hoping to get a better deal I'm willing to be fair but plan on eBay are outrageously over priced.
So you want someone to knowingly sell it for less than market value?

Sounds like you want to take advantage of someones generosity! If you legitimately "need one really bad" you should expect to pay what the market wants. If you can't afford that, then move on and get something different.

Reactions: omgitscro

garyleecn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2014
I'm hoping to get a better deal I'm willing to be fair but plan on eBay are outrageously over priced.
i saw one one eBay selling at 1600... well, i believe that's a pretty fair deal, considering both quality and quantity of this plan. there's simply nothing close to this plan on the market. i currently have one, and I'm certainly not selling it for anything less than 2k-2.5k myself.

adjust your expectation.

Casey53555

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2015
Yea I was hoping to buy one for around 1000-1400 but u never know I'll keep looking I missed bidding on one it went for 1150$ so I'll keep looking