Buy current 27" Thunderbolt display or wait for new one?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by brooka, Jan 13, 2013.

  1. brooka macrumors member

    May 14, 2011
    Title says it all but yeah....really wanting a second 27" display monitor.
    Love the Apple Thunderbolt display, however I heard they're going to be bringing an updated one out with USB3, thin and same display and less reflection like the iMac

    BUT....who knows when that will come out!

    What would you do?
  2. linds15 macrumors 6502a

    Oct 16, 2012
    Great White North
    in the same boat as you. this is how i see it. if you need a new display, ie. you don't have one, or you're current one is either broken or an old 15", i would not wait. if you're like me, and have a perfectly fine monitor just want a nice big IPS then i'd wait
  3. itsamacthing macrumors 6502a

    Sep 26, 2011
    I'm wondering the same... I would wait, it will probably launch along side the new Mac Pro (my guess).

Share This Page