I am a film student and I had every intention of buying FCS3 this week since I had recently bought a retail copy of FCP 2 on eBay. The rumor last week about a new Final Cut being announced yesterday, I put my plans on hold to see the next big thing. I am unsure if I should go through and get the suite or wait for FCP X to come out and purchase that. The $299 price tag was what I would have been spending on the upgrade so there is no real difference there but I want things like Color, DVD Studio, Motion, etc. Doe anyone have any information that they are indeed working on updates for these applications? Also, how do you think the additional content would go? Just download what you need from online like Adobe does now? Any insight would help me in making my decision. Thanks.