I saw that there was no iMac update on the 15th. I'm thinking about getting a 24 inch imac but not sure if this is the right time to do so. Should I wait for some more time or just get it now ? I think there might be an update soon but I believe it won't be anything significant.. only some minor speed bumps. Also, I'd like to add 1 gb ram to the Imac and think that buying the ram from Apple would be more expensive. Any suggestions on this ?