ok i either want to buy a 2 or wait till march and buy the 3 reduced. if i get a 2, i will jailbreak just for siri and weather widgets. or do you think that i should just wait. i want a tablet and cant spend more than 350 right now. if i get a 3 it will not be jailbroken. what do i buy?