buy mac with discount?

chihiro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
I am a full time undergraduate student in UK.I would like to buy Mac book Pro with the AppleCare Protection Plan with the discount for students.

My question is :
Can I buy that in any Apple store in London with the discount for students the AppleCare Protection Plan or I have to buy it only only from the HE Apple store please?:confused:

Cameront9

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2006
You should be able to buy it in the Apple store. Just be sure to bring your student ID.

rosh325

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2007
In the ether
I just bought my MBP in store using a student discount. All they needed was my student ID. I had just graduated and had this image that they would have to call the registrar etc, but nope, they just looked at my ID and gave me the discount. How sweet it is.

Plus I was able to partake in the free ipod deal, and additionally in the free printer deal. $200 discount + ~$300 free things (after rebates)=very happy apple experience

steve_hill4

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2005
NG9, England
I just bought my MBP in store using a student discount. All they needed was my student ID. I had just graduated and had this image that they would have to call the registrar etc, but nope, they just looked at my ID and gave me the discount. How sweet it is.

Plus I was able to partake in the free ipod deal, and additionally in the free printer deal. $200 discount + ~$300 free things (after rebates)=very happy apple experience
Did you still get the 3 year warranty I believe you get when you buy through the online HE store on campus?