Hello, I'm looking to purchase a MacBook and with the $100 rebates on Amazon, it's almost too tempting. Should I buy one now, or wait until Leopard? 5 months is a while from now, and this will be my first Mac (although I do use them in Graphic Design in school) and I don't want to make any buying mistakes. Anyone willing to give some feedback? Also, I'm looking at the low-end model, it's perfect for me, except I'd like a Superdrive. I just can't justify another $200 for that though.