I'm going away to college in September and I am currently planning on buying a Mac Book or Mac Book Pro. Since Leopard is coming out a month or so after class starts do you guys think it would be wise to wait until then to purchase one? I was figuring maybe they would up the processors and/or RAM and/or add anything worth waiting for. Also, through my friends school they are offering a Mac Book Pro for a really good price but the offer ends in September. What do I do?! >< -Rich L.