Hi, I am a windows user and I really want to switch to a MBP. I keep reading all these different rumors about the Merom, and the Santa Rosa, and about waiting for Leopard. I will use the computer for basic computer/video tasks along with some engineering and design programs. Should I buy now, wait for Merom, or wait for next spring? I plan for my next computer to last me at least 3 years. Also, if I give in and buy one now, when one comes out sometime in 2007, will I be able to sell an older version for any substantial amount of money, or do they lose value as quick as my current laptop. Thanks.