Quick question: I've opted for the base model MBP as my first laptop and first Mac. The student discount is great so I don't want a refurb old model MBP. I'd like to do some a little bit of gaming so the MB is not a good choice, but I don't need 256mb card either. I've been surfing different Mac-related forums for about a month now and am hesitant to place my order: -Kernel panics, particularly with the 'airport card'. I have an Airlink AR325W 802.11g Wireless Router if that means anything. -Heat issues -The new LED screens being a shade of yellow I'd like to get it soon to allow me to get used to it before I head back to university, but with all the issues I read here it makes me wonder if I shouldn't wait for the kinks to get worked out. It's a 7-10 day waiting period for the MBP to even get shipped which means even if I order right now I'm looking at an arrival date of early August. Maybe I should just buy a Dell On a side note, I know the hardware just got updated and I don't really care to wait for Leopard.