Buy my tooth... good for witches brew.

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
Becareful! Your selling your DNA there. You could be replicated and replaced by a cyborg! Or put it under your pillow and see what ya get!

Comment

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
That is quite a rare item to auction off. An innovative way to sell just an ordinary human wisdom tooth. If you are successful, think that I will go searching for mine.

Comment

rueyeet

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2003
MD
Most witches' brews involving such things--teeth, hair or fingernail clippings--don't just need a random bit o' human. Usually that sort of thing is used in either a love spell, or in a spell meant to harm, but the target of the spell would be the donor of the tooth/fingernail/lock of hair. So someone wouldn't want this for witches' brews, unless they were doing something to affect YOU.

Not to say that it wouldn't be a hoot to fleece money from the credulous, but I'm just questioning that there's really a market for this in your target demographic. :p

Comment

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
You cannot sell human remains or humans on eBay. They're gonna kill it eventually.

Comment

ozlow

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2003
pacific NW
Mechcozmo said:
You cannot sell human remains or humans on eBay. They're gonna kill it eventually.
It's not a human...You can sell a shark tooth? So, why not one of mine?

Comment

dsharits

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
This should be fine. They're referring to things like the item that was posted just after 9-11- a human finger with a ring on it, supposedly found at Ground Zero. :eek:

Daniel

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.