Buy new 13" MBP + iPod + Printer online or at store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Portal83, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Portal83 macrumors regular

I'm buying the new 13" MBP. Any idea of how long it takes Apple Stores to get new releases in (tomorrow?). I'm considering just ordering it online, but the printer ships in 2-3 days as opposed to 24 hours for the MBP. Do they hold the computer to ship it with the printer or send them seperately?

2. maclvr102 macrumors newbie

I just spoke to the Apple Store in Pasadena, CA and they have no idea when they are receiving their new MBP's so I just ordered mine online. I got the MBP 13" ipod classic and a printer. They are all shipping separately. Hope this helps!

3. Portal83 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! I just didn't want to wait for my MBP (num num :p) because of a slow shipping printer.

4. Namikaze macrumors member

do you still get the back to school free ipod and rebate on the printer if you buy them all together?

5. fuzzielitlpanda macrumors 6502a

how does the printer rebate work? i read the terms and conditions and it says i can get up to $100 rebate. if i buy the lowest cost printer from apple (99.95), can i still get the full $100 rebate?

6. Ricanlegend macrumors 6502a

Yea you still can , i recommend geting a better printer the $100 are garbage

7. Portal83 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, you still get the iPod Touch deal and $100 off printer deal if you buy them together. The printer rebate is an online form (although they won't give you 5¢ if you get the $99.95 one :p ).