buy new MBA or wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by jr.macintosh, Apr 11, 2012.

  1. jr.macintosh macrumors member

    jr.macintosh

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2012
    #1
    hi,
    I was wondering if a new MBA will be launched soon,
    because i'm considering to buy one now and i don't know if the new one will be better and when he will come out.
    Does anyone know more about new MBA coming out soon?
     
  2. ShrubbySoup macrumors regular

    ShrubbySoup

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Location:
    UK
    #2
    I know is fustrating but wait, I'm in the same position
     
  3. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

    oneMadRssn

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Location:
    Boston, MA
    #3
    There are actually 50 topics in this very section asking THE EXACT SAME THING! A half-dozen or so are even on the front page of this section. 3 or 4 are from the last 24 hours.

    Do we really need another "buy now or wait" thread?

    Every eager buyer: please stop.
     
  4. Boilerhead macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2012
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    #4
    Agreed. Just wait until the dual core Ivy Bridge processors come out in early June if you can. There will be a nice boost in performance, especially in the graphics department.
     
  5. vincewchan macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    #5

    Agreed. Please stop. We don't work for Apple nor do we know when it's going to be released.
     

Share This Page