In december, I decided to buy a new MBP to replace my 333mhz G3 Powerbook and my new PC. Then I decided to wait for MacWorld which I was certain would bring an update. Now, with no MW update, should I buy or wait? I can suffer with my current machine if updates are likely by March. I know that no one knows when the MBP will be updated...I am somewhat looking for a poll of "If you had an OS9 G3 Powerbook, would you wait it out for an update of the MBP or go ahead and buy?" Prerequisite Information: There is nothing I necessarily need to do right now (until march) that my PB is not capable of doing (albeit slowly...) I gave my 3 month old PC to my father for Christmas so that he could finally burn cds and surf the internet, so I have gone from having a relatively modern computer back to my almost 10 year old PB. I am a relatively heavy photoshop user - still in photoshop 5 on the PB, but got used to CS3 on my PC (PS5 does what i need it to do, just not as quickly) OS9 has developed some quirks (upon startup have to force quit finder or else comp is frozen, ding alert sound goes off randomly, in order to view flash it must be reinstalled after every restart, random crashes and the like...) I would like to have a faster, more reliable machine now, but am willing to be patient... Basically, In my situation, I could prob make it to march but i need to start editing work on a new photo book in april and would def need to replace my PB by then. I would love a new one now but am willing to wait if the majority of MR users think an update will occur soon. Thanks for your input!