Hi all, so I had planed to buy my first Mac after having waited years and years to upgrade from my old laptop. What I would like to ask you all is this, is it better off to wait that extra 1 month until MBP ship with Mountain Lion installed on them. Or would it be alright to just go ahead and buy now and wait for the free upgrade to come. I ask simply because I am worried as to weather or not there might be any problems or risks at all with doing the upgrade myself. As for hardware and programs ect on the MBP being ready if I bought today to take full advantage of the next OS.