Buy Now, or After?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by IFBrock, Dec 28, 2006.

  1. IFBrock macrumors newbie

    Nov 24, 2005
    As the title states...should i buy now or after macworld?
  2. drewyboy macrumors 65816

    Jan 27, 2005
    After for sure. The only thing you have to lose is missing out on an upgrade.
  3. Annndy! macrumors regular


    Dec 4, 2006
    Halethorpe, MD
  4. Mgkwho macrumors 6502a

    Mar 2, 2005
    If you even have to ask, just wait. Better safe than sorry.

  5. MacsAttack macrumors 6502a

    Jul 2, 2006
    I'm not expecting to see any updates so soon... Bought a MacBook just after they were updated to the Core 2 Duo and I know for a fact that there is no new Intel hardware comming down the pipe for some months. About the only thing Apple could do is to drop the price a little if they wanted to stimulate the post-Xmas market some. If the sales figures end up anything like I think they will for the (MacBook at least) I think demand is still going to be too high for Apple to be tempted.

    As has been pointed out it is only two weeks though - so if you can, wait (and probably get iLive 07 with the machine as a bonus).
  6. IFBrock thread starter macrumors newbie

    Nov 24, 2005

    yeah that was the main reason i was thinking wait, get the new 07 software.

Share This Page