ok so I am currently using a iBook G4 that is beginning to show its age. I have been debating back and forth jumping in and buying a new macbook or macbook pro. my question is, do you guys think i should just wait for the new OS or not? and also, I have been wondering when Apple would release a Blu Ray drive if ever? keep in mind, I can wait for this purchase.