Buy now or wait for updates?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rockyracoon, Mar 31, 2009.

  1. rockyracoon macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2009
    #1
    Just got my tax return and I want to buy a MBP. Should I get one now or wait a few more months? Do you think they will be updated over the summer?
     
  2. MacDaddy901 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2008
    #3
    Depends on how long you want to wait. Contrary to what the buyer's guide says, I think they are only about half way through their cycle.

    And to answer your question, yes. I am almost positive the MacBook Pro you buy now will not be the one you can get at the end of summer. Nothing drastic just spec bumps. So personally, I would get one now, but that just me. It depends on how long you want to wait.
     

Share This Page