I'm in a bit of a dilemma as to whether I should an iPod Touch now or wait. I was convinced when it first came out that I would wait to larger/cheaper sizes but after seeing the SDK Event video, I've broken down. I was leaning towards the 16gb model as the 32gb is far to expensive right now. Do think I should buy one now, or wait for refresh? I figured I would buy the 16gb now, and then buy a 64gb or maybe 128gb on the next refresh (maybe around Christmas, if they do another refresh then) Thanks for any responses.