Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad' started by Liquinn, Mar 25, 2012.
Shall I buy the new iPad or wait until the 2013 model?
I think you should wait. The next model will be better.
I'll probably buy the iPad 2, iPad 3 and next year as they'll be somewhat cheaper and then I'll buy the iPAd 4.
Why get the 2013 model, I heard the 2014 model is where it's at!
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S)
If you need or want an iPad now, go ahead and buy now. If you can wait, then wait.
The iPad (3rd gen) was just released, so there will be a full year from now until the next model should be released.
Now would be a good time to buy though.
No, the 2014 model will be an incremental upgrade. The 2015 model, now THAT one....
yeah but the model after that is supposed to be that much better.
What's in store for the next version to make it better?
Thinner, lighter, faster, cooler.
That describes the iPad 2!
I'm going to wait until the "New iPad" comes out!
Wrong. I was told that the 2016 model is the one that will change everything again.
Now I hope Apple doesn't go after me for leaking their confidential information
Seriously, OP, just get it if you want it.
Just keep waiting. The "newest" one will always be less then a year away.
Yes wait and when the new model comes out skip it and wait. The next model will always be better so wait. my dad has been trying to buy a pc for the last 15 year but he keeps waiting on the newer model.
Life is short. If you want it, and you can afford it, then get it.
If you have to ask, then it's not for you. Wait for the next one.
I'm getting the newest 3gen since I'm updating from an ipad1 and I thought it would tide me over better through the 4-5th gens rather then an ipad2 and wanting what all the newest ones have. I think if I already had an iPad two I'd wait for the next one (like every other upgrade?)
There will always be a newer, better more "OMG SOME AWESOME" piece of technology in six months anyways.
The question is, can you resist the temptation?!
Also, when trading in or selling, the 3gen will be worth more to swap with then the 2gen. But if you have the cash to out right buy one, or a person who would pay top dollar, then I suppose that wouldn't matter as much.
if you have to ask at all, then wait. If you don't need one now, what is another 12 months...
This thread == fail.
I probably shouldn't comment on this somewhat frivolous thread, but...
...I'm actually waiting. I don't think it'll be 2013 before the next one, I think there will need to be revisions before then - to support LTE in the UK/EU if nothing else.
Now that the iPad is just called 'the iPad' there's plenty of scope for Apple to continually revise them as they do with their computer lines.
Get it. NOW. Your life will never be the same.
He should wait until 2017 tbf.
Should I go poop now or wait an hour?
I will buy 2016 model, just in case
Recommendation: Buy Now! Product just updated
Last Release: March 07, 2012
Days Since Update: 18 (Avg = 352)