Buy now?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Temptations, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Temptations macrumors newbie

I am sure this question is asked all the time, but I was wondering what would new features are expected on the next iPod Touch. It is just my friends all have the current iPod Touch and they are all torturing me with it. All the apps and stuff :( And I want one! The only thing I can think of Apple will do to the next one is better battery performance when play games and surfing the net.

The buyer's guide says there will updates soon, but I thought they come out every September and I am not a very patient and even though my birthday is in September I really don't want to wait.

So to cut to the chase, should I buy the current iPod Touch or will the next one have something worth waiting for?

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I had a need for the current iPod touch so I bought it; this is despite the fact that I will buy the next generation model; again this purchase was 90% need.

That said if you don't need the current generation model I would wait for the next revision slated for release in about 3 months. Check the other 3rd generation thread for details.