Buy or Wait 13inch MBP

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by lakesarecool, Nov 23, 2010.

  1. lakesarecool macrumors newbie

    Nov 23, 2010
    Hey everyone,

    I'm currently in debate as per whether it's worth waiting for a hardware revision for the 13inch MBP. I see that it has a Core 2 Duo, while the others have I5's and I7s. I also see it hasn't been update in a while and it's close to the end of the lifecycle on the site. However, there have been no announcements for upgrades at all, and my need for a computer now is becoming more and more urgent as my other one is dying.

    Any tips/advice?

  2. Hellhammer Moderator


    Staff Member

    Dec 10, 2008
    If you need it now, go ahead and buy one. Core 2 Duos are still adequate for most people and a faster CPU would not make a difference for them. If you don't desperately need the extra power, just go ahead and buy one now. They are still great computers
  3. 7thMac macrumors 6502

    May 10, 2010

Share This Page