Buy or Wait?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kystar, Jul 7, 2011.

1. kystar macrumors newbie

My employer is switching service providers in the next couple of weeks. Prior to this I was intending to get a new iPhone upon release in September (or hopefully September I guess). If our company plan switches right away should I just get an iPhone 4 or should I wait it out and get someone's used to device just to tie me over until the new iPhone comes out? It seems it won't be that different anyway, of course I'm anxious but I don't want to get a 4 and regret it. Thoughts?

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

3. kystar thread starter macrumors newbie

also, if my work is intending to switch me to a new Blackberry with our new provider, should I just go along with that, then sell the Blackberry and buy a new iPhone full price?

4. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

5. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

Um, so what happens when you quit or get laid off and have to produce that blackberry? I would thing selling company property might even get you fired....

6. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

This sounds illegal. :p

7. kystar thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm good point however the company doesn't pay they just facilitate and get a slight deal on the fees, I bought my current device and pay the monthly bill, the only reason they're hooking us up with new is because they're switching providers. Yeah I probably should not do that I might be in troooouble haha.

8. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

Do whatever you can to wait, trust me. And you won't be disappointed.