Hello, I currently have a blackberry bold under sprint and just became eligible for an upgrade with 2 yr contract. i've been looking to get the iphone 4s for a while...the question is whether to wait or not. i know its pretty apparent the iphone 5 will be out this fall, but i will be studying abroad for the fall semester (sept-dec) and will not be able to buy/use the iphone overseas. i'm pretty frustrated with my bb - it constantly freezes, is very slow, horrible camera, little app options, etc. i've also heard about the resell opportunities with the 4s...so if i wanted to upgrade, i could sell the 4s for a pretty high price and use that to buy the 5 at full retail? any advice would be appreciated!