Buy rmbp now or wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Liquinn, Nov 4, 2012.

  1. Liquinn Suspended

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #1
    Hi, I'm wondering if I should wait until Haswell to buy a retina Macbook Pro or should I buy now?

    My main worries is buying a rev a Apple product... I'll be using the machine for Photoshop etc.

    The rmbp is on Amazon.co.uk for £1,550 - is that a good price? Brand new as well.

    Thanks.

    Regards
     
  2. diazj3 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2008
    #2
    Same old answer...

    Buy now if you need it now.

    Wait if you don't.

    cheers!
     
  3. MCAsan macrumors 601

    MCAsan

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Location:
    Atlanta
    #3
    But after Haswell comes, Lenny, then Bubba........

    In the case of CPUs....waiting is its own reward.


    http://appleinsider.com/mac_price_guide

    Before you purchase any Mac, make sure you qualify for some organization that gives you an Apple discount. My NAPP membership discounts at Apple, Adobe...etc. more than pay for the membership.
     
  4. Liquinn thread starter Suspended

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #4
    "Buy only if you need it - Approaching the end of a cycle"

    I think I'll wait. :)
     

Share This Page