Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

7itanium

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2013
I Notice that there isnt a buy/sell/trade forum here

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good forum online that I can sell a macbook through paypal.... I have it posted locally but no bites yet- trying to get rid of it pretty inexpensive cause I really need some last minute christmas money

Last edited by a moderator:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
We have a marketplace forum. Access to the Marketplace forum is allowed after being a member for 6 months and having 250 posts.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I Notice that there isnt a buy/sell/trade forum here
Yes, there is. You just can't see it yet.

Where is the Marketplace forum?
You will not see the Marketplace forum until you qualify to use it. To quality, you need a history of 250 posts (user title 6502 or higher) and membership for at least 6 months.
eBay and Craigslist seem to be the most popular venues for selling Macs.

7itanium

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2013
ive been a member over a year.... how do I see how many posts I have?

7itanium

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2013
dang thats gonna take forever... any way to get ID verified or something to speed up the process?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
dang thats gonna take forever... any way to get ID verified or something to speed up the process?

No, the marketplace forum is not MacRumor's main focus, its there as a courtesy. With that said, the length of time instituted, is to give members time to get to you know and build up a bit of a track record.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.