buyers remorse....got a iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thaghost, Sep 19, 2014.

1. thaghost macrumors 6502

I was originally set on a iPhone 6 plus (Verizon) and like many others came up short this morning. Well, my impulsiveness got the best of me. Ended up talking myself into the iPhone 6 and now regret it lol.

I bought it from best buy. I called around to the local best buys this evening and they are all telling me they're not getting the 6 plus until mid October, which is out of the 14 day return period. What are my options at this point?

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Well you could return it and do the reservation system.

Or

Just keep what you have and enjoy.

3. sallenthornton macrumors regular

I would return it and order the phone you want. Better than being stuck with it.

4. thaghost thread starter macrumors 6502

Reservation through Apple? Best buy is telling me they're not doing reservations on the 6 plus. Either way if I did that I'd be out a phone until the 6 plus arrives.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this phone. However, if I'm gonna be stuck with it for 2 years I wanna make sure it's the phone I want. I know I know, should've thought about that before I pulled the trigger. My impulsiveness definitely got the best of me....

5. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

how about returning it and ordering it online? It amazes me how impatient you people are. I have no problem waiting 2-4 weeks for my iPhone Plus.

6. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

My suggestions are simple. I was stuck on the 6+ as well. However I was the 3rd person in line and the place I went had one 6+. Therefore I played with the display models. At that time I decided the 6 is a great phone. Nothing wrong with it at all... It's great.

However I'm not feeling buyer's remorse lie you are, but the 6 and 6+ both are GREAT devices...

7. Honey Badger macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

I say keep the phone for 13 days and try like hell for the next 13 days to find a 6 Plus at another store and when you do, return the 6 to best buy. Good luck. Or return it now and buy a disposable phone and just wing it until you get a Plus.

8. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

9. thaghost thread starter macrumors 6502

How would that work with my upgrade though? Would it get reversed?

Haha, yea I wish I had a little more patience.

10. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

Get the phone you really want, whichever it is. Two years is a long time to be stuck with your second choice.