So i've had a mid 2010 17" since it was released and sadly after being the work horse for my studio and live shows it's dying on me Anyways I've been saving up and by the end of this week I'll finally have enough to upgrade! My only question is if it's worth the money to upgrade from 512gb to 1TB for the HD? I do have a lot of music and video files. So the extra space would be nice but is it something that I could hold off for a bit and wait for the price to drop? Or should I just pay the extra right now?