Buying 2 and returning one?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by StuMcBill, Sep 10, 2015.

1. StuMcBill macrumors 6502

I am thinking about pre-ordering 2 phones, a 6s and 6s+, trying them out, seeing if the plus is suitable for me. Then returning the one which I don't like?

Is this possible or would apple not accept an opened and used device for return?

Cheers,

2. imlynxy macrumors 65816

Last year I bought 3 and returned 2 ( on every line). Apple reported huge sales , I got the model I wanted. I had no info which one is locked-unlocked.

If your phone is not broken you have 15 days to return it. Never had problems with that.

3. MrMister111 macrumors 68000

Can you physically open them, boot them up, log into iCloud, use them etc though and still return them?

I'm unsure if going for S upgrade this year, and also unsure on the plus, currently having a 6. SIM just unsure on thud physically size, would love the bigger screen but it's the day to day carrying around in jeans pockets etc

4. Steve121178 macrumors 68040

Steve121178

They are virtually the same as the iPhone 6 and 6+, so just walk into a store today and make your mind up. That way you are not wasting anyone's time by handling the return and depriving someone of a phone on launch day.

5. CEmajr macrumors 601

Yes you can open them and use them all you want as long as you return it before the 14 days are up.