Hi everyone! Being a long time lurker of MacRumors forums and a long admirer of Macs I finally decided to go ahead and buy my first iMac last October but held off until MWSF just in-case some updates were announced. Now, having been waiting for so long there's one part of me that just wants to go and put in an order today, yet another part wants to wait just in-case there's some sort of update imminent. I've heard that there's a possibility that some updates would be released soon, though whether or not this was just the pre-MWSF conjecture I don't know. The only thing is that I don't want to buy an iMac only for it to become obsolete in a few weeks time. Another reason I was thinking of waiting was to get the 2007 versions of iLife and iWork but these don't appear to have even had an announcement - although I did read a rumour somewhere saying that iWork 07 was going to require Leopard, which again I don't want to buy an iMac with Tiger only to upgrade to Leopard so that I can use iWork'07 in a few months time. I realise that the iMacs that are out at the moment are probably fine for my everyday computing needs, it's just that I would really like to get the viewpoints of some other people before I go ahead and buy one soon! Thanks!