Buying a book in iphoto 08 - MacBook Screen size problem.

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by rustyruth, Oct 19, 2009.

1. rustyruth macrumors newbie

Hi
    I'm using a 13" white MacBook and have been working on a book in iphoto 08 for months. It's now complete and I want to buy the book and this is where I'm running into trouble. No problems with the first few stages of the process, Connecting, Updating product info, Set up Account, Apple ID and Password, etc, its when I get to the 3 stage account set up that I get stuck, Step 1 is fine, selecting the number of copies of the book, I then go to the bottom of the page and click the box for Step 2, the next page loads with my name, address, bank card details etc, then right at the bottom of the page behind the dock is the 'select shipping method' this is as far down as I can get, the box to click to go to Step 3 is below the level of my visible screen. I've tried moving the Dock to the right of the screen to see if I could maybe move the page around and access it that way, but alas no good.
    Has anyone else come across this problem, or can anyone help me out with a way round it.
    Thanks.

2. rustyruth thread starter macrumors newbie

Managed to solve my problem with the help of the staff in the Apple store in Manchester, my screen resolution was set wrong, all sorted now :D