Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EmptyCalm

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2008
earth
So I'll make this fast.

Is there a way to pay monthly when purchasing a MacBook from apple's website without signing up for a junpier whatever it's called credit card?

mavherzog

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2005
Columbus, WI
sure. Charge it on an existing, personal credit card. :)

BTW, I don't recommend EVER financing a computer. Save up until you can actually afford it.

EmptyCalm

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2008
earth
whatever I'll just buy the thing.

I applied for the juniper jupiter whatever credit card and still am awaiting an email. I probably won't respond to it now.

thanks
[/thread]

hexonxonx

macrumors 601
Jul 4, 2007
Denver Colorado
You can also apply for a bill me later account. It will most likely approve enough so you can buy the MacBook. Monthly payments work just like a credit card. You apply for it on the checkout screen on the apple store.

paul2241

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2008
If you go on amazon.com you can finance with their store card with 0% for 24 months, they have no sales tax for most states and free shipping, they're also offering a $75 rebate on macbooks and I believe $150 for mbp. I just got mine yesterday doing this, its the best way to go unless you are a student and can get a free touch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.