Buying a MacBook Pro 13" - Should I wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by turtle15, May 27, 2010.

  1. turtle15 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 22, 2010
    #1
    I plan on buying a MacBook Pro. I have read on here that I might regret it if I don't wait until next week. I have also read that there won't be any major changes. Any suggestion? Is it worth waiting, or should I just go ahead and order it?
     
  2. atticus27 macrumors regular

    atticus27

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2009
    Location:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    #2
    if you want to wait to make sure there's no update go ahead. I highly doubt apple would update it again after it just got one last month :cool:
     
  3. 7thMac macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    May 10, 2010
    #3
    Wait for what? The new model was released last month and was in short supply until recently.
     
  4. wandrer2 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    #4
    Of the laptops, only the Air might get an update in the near future. The others are still pretty fresh.
     
  5. tim100 macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    May 25, 2009
    #5
    yea the air is the only one that "may" get an update. are you interested in the air over the pro?
     
  6. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

    cloroxbleach4

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Location:
    Oklahoma
  7. turtle15 thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 22, 2010

Share This Page