Last year I bought an Alienware laptop, and though I do like it fairly well, the thing is just too big for me to carry around to my classes, and the battery life is horrible. I've been interested in a Mac for quite a while now. I have 4 English classes this semester, so I figure now is the best time for me to buy a Mac. One of my first questions involves gaming. My current laptop has the Nvidia 7950 GTX. Is this better or worse than the 8600M GT with 512mb? Also, Time Capsule really interests me. I love the idea of being able to send files to another hard drive that is wireless. As I said, I game a lot and I'd like having the option of keeping large games, like MMO's on a hard drive. After deleting a game to make room, if I ever want to put that game back on, it takes a lot of time to install and download the huge patches. Time capsule would allow me to move these games back and forth between it and my computer whenever I like, right? And of course I don't like to fill my hard drive up with too much music, or movie files. Is Time capsule worth it, or should I look into something else? Is iWork a sensible purchase? I'll be typing many papers this semester and I'll also be creating many presentations. I've used Powerpoint a few times in the past. iWork is pretty much Apple's Microsoft Office, isn't it? I believe I also read how iWork makes making resumes easy, so that'd be cool too. Lastly, I think I'm better off buying one of the current MBP's, rather than waiting for an update, mostly because of the student discount I get, the free printer, and the free ipod is a nice touch as well. I wouldn't get any of these discounts if I wait for the updates, will I? I mean, I'm saving around $600 there, which is awesome savings, if you ask me. But, if I can still get these kinds of discounts with a new model, I'll wait it out. Oh, and one other thing. I've read a few times that the Apple care is like $350, but when I choose that option when purchasing my MBP, it's $239.00. I'm assuming this is also a student discount. Correct? If so, I'm actually saving over $700. I think I should buy now and not wait for an update.